We are pleased to announce we will be reopening on the 4th of July at 12 noon, however, our restaurant will initially remain closed. We will be hosting a BBQ 6-8pm, with our usual food service resuming on Wednesday 8th July.
BUT, somethings are going to be a little unfamiliar, different and strange when we return so please remember this is new to us as well as our customers. Please be kind and patient to all of our other customers and staff.
Most importantly these changes are to comply with the new government guidelines, to keep you, our staff and the wider community safe. Where the 2m distancing is not possible we have taken extra precautions to meet these guidelines.
- we have rearranged our table layout to maintain social distancing including some Perspex screens between some of the restaurant tables
- installed sanitiser stations on all entrance and exits as well as in the toilets. Please use on entry and exit.
- introduced a one-way system, the front door will be entry only and the side door will be exit only. The door from the restaurant to the car park is for emergency use only.
We have installed extra seating, including some smaller tables and chairs. This means that that car will have fewer parking spaces.
How to help us make your experience with us the best and safest?
We have tried to minimise any disruption to your visit but please help us to keep us all safe and comply with government guidelines,
What we ask of you?
- no standing at the bar/inside in any circumstances.
- sit back relax let us come to you to take your order and fetch your drinks.
- feel free to stand outside, but maintain a safe distance from each other and in small groups as allowed in current government guidelines
- always use contactless where possible
Planning to dine with us?
-please book your table in advance we don’t want to waste your evening coming down to be turned away because were fully booked.
-to book please call on 01246 541771 or message us on Facebook!
-we know you have all missed the pub so please call and book your space for reopening weekend to avoid disappointment!
-Remember government guidelines on the 4th July mean you can meet with one other household and up to 6 inside another household up to 6 outside
-we understand things will take some time to get used to but please remember it’s for the safety of everyone.
-we thank you all for your support during these difficult times
It’s been a long, tough ride since 20th March when we locked our doors for the last time. Since then we have tried to keep busy with our bakery and weekend takeaways – you might also catch a whiff of fresh paint! A massive thank you to everyone who has supported us and an even bigger thank you to our fantastic NHS for making sure we have come through to the other end.
Mark, Team & Eddie.